Saturday, September 01, 2012

Today was a pleasant day.   A bit muggy but not too hot and their was a rather brisk breeze.  I am sure happy we have a few trees left after the railroad came through and cleared their land.  

I slept until 8:30AM which was rather nice.   I have been trying to assemble the poster and the ticket for the Caim Concert.    I wish I had Print Shop.   I could do SO much with that program that I have difficulty with other programs.    But I WILL get it.

We had Swedish Meatballs and mashed potatoes for lunch.   Num Num.  

At 3:30PM Kay from, Embrace  came to stay with Dick while I went to Mass.   A nice Mass and a quiet time for me to regroup.  I picked up some prescriptions and supplies at Walgreens on my way home.    We had one of our famous leftover meals.   About four different small portions of things for supper.  Now we are going to just relax and wind down for the evening.

Tomorrow will be quiet too so I can finish that Caim project and do some communicating.

So rest well

Dia Dhuit

Mary



WHEN INSULTS HAD CLASS

A member of Parliament to Disraeli: "Sir, you will either die on the
gallows or of some unspeakable disease." "

That depends, Sir," said
Disraeli, "whether I embrace your policies or your mistress."

No comments: