Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello.   

I had to get up at 6AM again this morning.    At least it was  really good night.  I slept well.  Heidi came to take care of Dick at 7:30 and I left right away to go to my last flute lesson from Jim Wilsing.    He gave me some really good tips, a website for music and lots of instructions.    He is quite the guy.   He has two really great kitties too.

I stopped on the way home and picked up some sweet corn for our lunch.    I got home before the "great parade" started.    First, Rob, from Preferred Computing, came and installed my documents and Quicken and Picassa back on to my computer.    While he was her, Matt, from Home Care Resources came and tightened up the bolts and stuff on the stand lift.      He left first and shortly after Rob left,  Neil from Steger Heating came to check the air conditioner - again.    Neil has determined that it is the coil.   There have been several leaks before.   This is a unit less that three years old.   Closer to two.    We have had them out four times this summer.    They are replacing the coil at no cost and are really apologetic about the problem.     Hopefully this will solve the problesm.   I told them I am not a happy camper and am not impressed so far.

The rest of the day,we got to be alone, just us.   We had the sweet corn and Kate and Ron's tomatoes for lunch and creamed egg and toast for supper.

I have to tell you.   While I was gone this morning, Roxie went into the kitchen where Heidi was working and fussed at her until Heidi gave her more food.    What a little con artist she is.

So - I am glad that this day is done.    A lot was accomplished but two days in a row of really busy days is a bit hard on us.    

Tomorrow I have PT in the morning but after I get home things will settle down.

So Rest Easy tonight.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: