Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday.   All Day.

I got up at 6AM to feed Roxie, and Dick was awake.   As it turned out , I had to get him up and all ready for the day because his back was hurting him.  So when Heidi came to  help us, her job was much easier than she thought it would be as I had him up, his legs on and at his desk.

She got here at 7:30AM and Jody got here at 8AM.  I left at 8AM to go to my PT.   I was glad to be able to tell Jaren than my arm DOES feel a bit better after his treatments.  So he did the same thing today and we will continue with the exercise he has me doing until Wednesday.  

After PT, I drove to Sheboygan Falls.  I stopped at the bank for money.   One needs that to function and I was running short.   Thank God it is the beginning of the month and the "Money starts rolling in."   We made it through the month without having to go into the capital.   So I am very happy.  Hopefully, we have all the equipment that we need and won't have any more big expenditures for a while at least.

From there I went to see Mother and to pick up a few bits of information that I needed from her for a form that I am filling out for her.

We had a nice short visit.  She is a bit frail but doing quite well.   We discussed birthdays.  There are SO many this month.

Erin, my goddaughter, has a birthday on September 3rd.   Then the next day Bret's birthday.  He will be 45 years old.   I am not old enough to have a son 45 years old.   Forty five years ago, September 4th WAS Labor day.   Jacquie  took me to the hospital because Dick, Bret's father was out on the desert.   This was no criticism of him.  We had been to see  Dr Roper on Thursday and he did not think that things would happen that quickly, though he did not guarantee it.   Our Jeep Club the Orange County Four Wheelers was having a big event out in the desert and Dick and I decided together that he should go.  

So Jacquie had to take me to the hospital on Monday morning and sure enough.  here came Bret.   I remember the nurse, who was checking in at least four women in labor wailing.  "Just because it was Labor Day didn't mean that you had to all come in at the same time."

So lets go into the Labor Day with JOY.   Birth is JOY>

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: