Sunday, August 26, 2012

John Buchan said, "Without humor you cannot run a sweetie-shop, let alone a nation."

 A wonderfully quiet Sunday.   We had quite a bit or rain today.   A good day as far as I was concerned because I did not have to to ANYWHERE.

I spent today mainly on CWI stuff.    I sent some information to my friend Maureen for the IBAM event which is October 12 - 14.

I contacted CAIM, a wonderful duo singing Celtic music and religious music, who I am arranging to perform at the Plymouth Art Center on the afternoon of October 6.   Mark your calendars.    You will not be disappointed, I promise you.   I have seen them perform twice and can't get enough of them.

I practiced my flute too.   Soon I will, with confidence, be able to play my very first whole song,   Song of Little Bear.   

Now Kay from Embrace is here and I can just wind down and do what I want to do.  She will get him all ready for bed and I just have to be sure that he is cathed and content.

So.   Let's hang onto today and be safe and settled for tonight .  Bless us as we sleep and bring us refreshment to the morning.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: