Sunday, September 02, 2012

It was indeed a quiet day.   Dick had to get up at 8:30AM so I had to get up too.   But that was a nice sleep in.   The trouble was that he had a terrible time getting to sleep last night and I had to get up twice to help him settle in.   Poor guy.   His right leg and foot were hurting.

I now have the tickets for the CAIM concert ready to print and am working on the poster.     We had haddock with rice and beans and a wonderful cucumber tomato bacon salad for lunch.  

Tomorrow will be another laid back day.  Bobbie will come to stay with Dick in the morning when I go to see Mother.   Bill will be here for lunch too.     I have a good lunch planned with chocolate pound cake for dessert.

So until tomorrow, rest easy and enjoy Labor day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: