Saturday, September 08, 2012

I slept until almost 9AM this morning.  Not solid sleep but a good relaxing rest.    So I felt pretty good today.

Today is Bobbie's Birthday.   Happy Birthday Bobbie.   Hope your card got there before you left.

Yesterday, a shipment of Irish sausages and bacon arrived.   SO today we had Irish bacon, tomato and lettuce sandwiches for our lunch.   Boy are they good and this is the season for super tomatoes.   We were eating Jeff and Kathy's tomatoes today.   SO WONDERFUL.  Thank you Jeff and Kathy.

I went to Mass this afternoon.  A very nice mass.   Heather from Embrace Care was with Dick.   I was a Eucharistic Minister today which I still find such an amazing privilege.   This was the week with the readings that referred to healing the deaf and mute.  

The next two days will also be rather quiet so I hope to get a lot done as to the IBAM weekend and hopefully Ancestry.   I got a nice letter from my Cousin David Bowser who wants to work with me and whomever about the Clifford part of our roots.

So, I am glad of the quiet and will take advantage of it.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: