Thursday, September 06, 2012

Today turned out to be a much better day.    It is better not to worry about things until they actually are confirmed.     I went to the dentist today about my sore back lower molars and received the good news that all is OK.   Apparently, I got something stuck between the gum and tooth.   I had with my flossing, brushing and use of the water pik dislodged the problem but not before there was a sore area there.   I am to continue what I am doing and rinse with salt water to completer the healing.   Whew!

Then, Dick had an appointment with Dr. Kream at Aurora Plymouth.   We have good news there also.   The inhalants and medications are keeping Dick's lungs pretty clear and the coughing has about ceased, so we won't have to see Dr. Kream for almost a year.   We have an appointment for next July unless, of course, that he has breathing or coughing problems again.

I spent the afternoon communicating with my Celtic Women on the CAIM Concert that we are hosting in early October and reminding them of the other events that we will be celebrating through the end of the year.

My sister Nora called this afternoon.  We had the nicest visit.   Did I tell you that Leif sent pictures of their visit with us.    One of them is so cute.   It looks like Roxie and I are sharing a glass of wine.   When my printer goes back online and I can bring it into Picassa, I will post it.

So tomorrow I can start off even.   I have been behind on some things.    Hopefully I can stay up for a week or two.  Over the weekend I want to start getting ready for IBAM.   I have a couple of projects downstairs that I would like to finish.

So.  Happy Thursday and have a happy Friday.

Rest easy tonight and pray for a full night's sleep for me too.

Dia Dhuit.

Mary

No comments: