Tuesday, September 04, 2012

A hot muggy day.   Fortunately we did not have to be out in in for any length of time. 

I was busy all day.   I have the poster and tickets all ready for CAIM.    I have make a dentist appointment for Thursday morning.    Then I called Embrace Care to be sure that I had someone here then to be with Dick.   I have the appointment for 8AM and have to be back by 9:30AM to get Dick to the Aurora by 10 AM for his appointment with Dr. Kream.

Tomorrow morning I have PT and a haircut.    I have been sore all day so I don't know whether this PT is helping or not.   It is still early in the treatments but I am a bit disappointed.   The treatments for my ribs seem to be wearing off too.   Oh Well.  

Tonight I am hoping to get to bed and sleep through the night.    That would be a change from the past two nights.

I called my Bret this evening to sing Happy Birthday to him.   This is the day.   He turned 45, can you believe?    The people in the park where he has his mobile home threw him a BIG party.    He said it was great.   Everybody was there and there was SO much food and celebrating.   I am so happy that he is so cared for.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: