Monday, September 03, 2012

What a lovely Labor Day,   We got to have a meal with Bobbie and Bill, our children.   A goo meal too and it was a nice diversion from the daily ritual.

Bobbie and Bill came early so that I could spend time with my Mother.   This was good for both her and me as I was able to be sure that everything financial was up to date with her and we could spend some time just visiting.   Just as I was leaving,  Uncle Pat and Aunt Joan came in just to spend a few minutes with her.  So good to spend just that greeting with them.  

Uncle Pat and I are only about 5 years apart in years.   He was a surprise for Grandma and Grandpa Bowser.   Then his son, John and I are the oldest and youngest of Grandma and Grandpa Bowser,s grandchildren.  We are, I believe 40 years apart and delight in getting pictures together whenever we can as the oldest and youngest of the grandchildren.   He is so sweet.

The afternoon was very quiet.   I finished the work I need to do on The CAIM concert.   Now I just have to fax and email it to Beth at the SCHRC to get it printed.  Then we have to get the posters and information out to the public as soon as possible.

I hope this works out well. Caim is so super to listen too and such an accomplished group.  They are one  of the few that I say.   "I don't care if you like this music or not.   These performers are so good that you love the performance anyway."   Please come if you can.   Contact me for more information.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: