Wednesday, September 05, 2012

What a frustrating day.    I did get a good haircut but was pretty ineffectual the rest of the day.

My computer refuses to connect to the printer or vice virsa.   I checked all the connections and everything else that I know how to do.    Dick called Richard tonight.   We went through several things but were unable to pinpoint it.    It is too late now so we hung it up.   He and Brenda will check further and get back to me when they have time.   They will be here for lunch on the 16th.  Yea.   Suzi is having a Kunert gathering on the 15th and they are going to take the long way home.

I had a PT appointment today.   Not very happy about that.   I had to tell Jaren that the treatment last Friday did nothing and that I am in a lot of pain.    As a matter of fact, last night was really kind of funny.   I kept dreaming that I was making my way to a doctor to help with the arm and the people I ran into kept touching it and it hurt.   Then I would wake up and find that my arm was hurting.   Sometimes I found that Roxie was poking me in the back wanting me to get up and feed her.  Sometimes I was just laying funny.

Anyway,  Jaren says that he can't help me.   He told me to call Dr. Murthy for other alternatives.    I am rather sick of alternatives and actually Dr. Murthy thought that this was the only option except for stopping any physical stress.   But I will call him tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist and Dick to see Dr. Kream.   Pray that they are more encouraging.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


Thought for the Day

Women are angels
And when someone breaks our wings
We simply continue to fly........on a broomstick.
We are flexible like that.  


My Sweet Niece Vikki sent this to me.

No comments: