Sunday, September 09, 2012

A very quiet day indeed.   I was home for the whole day except for about an hour and a half this evening when Heather arrived.    Then I drove to Sheboygan Falls to Mother's.

Bobbie and Bill are on vacation so I won't be able to go tomorrow as I am not going to bible study and can't leave Dick alone.   Mom and I had a nice visit and got her bills paid and the pills put into the pill box before her evening help came.    She had a nice day with visits from Erin and John and from John and Holly.  

I worked on gathering things for the projects and events that are coming up fast.
It is now only about a month until I get my break at IBAM in Chicago and it is less than a month until the CAIM Concert.

Nothing really exciting.   I made some Irish Brown Bread this afternoon because I am sick of white bread and that is all that is left in the house.

Hope your day was good.  The weather was beautiful.   Low 70s, a gentle breeze and sunny.  I opened the doors for a couple of hours and Roxie was delighted with a sunny spot on the floor in front of the front door.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: