Monday, September 10, 2012

It as a whole day at home.

I had hoped to stay in bed a bit later than usual, but Dick woke up at 6AM and his back hurt so we both had to get up.   UCK.    As I explained to him if he gets up, by the time I have him all ready to get up, there is no way that I can go back to sleep.   Besides , then I have to get the pills, and the nebulizer and breakfast.

So we had an early morning.   I got a lot done today.  

Tomorrow I will have to get up fairly early because it is trash day.  but then we will be able to just go along until 6:30PM When Heather will be here and I can go shopping.

Mike from Accessability came at about 11AM this morning to replace the batteries in the wheel chair.  For the past week the chair seemed to be running out of steam any time after 6PM. Mike said that this should take care of us for a while.  The batteries are guaranteed for 6 months and these lasted almost 15 months so we should be OK.  Roxie simply ignored him today.

We had Chili for lunch.  

Then we both took a nap.   I did get at least a half an hour.   So that will help.   I just hope Dick sleeps tonight.   He has been having a problem sleeping at night.   Have him lie down at noon and he will sleep for two hours.  Put him down at 9PM and he can't sleep all night.   Doesn't make any sense to me.   Keeping him up, if you are going to suggest that, doesn't work because he just sleeps in his chair all day.   

So I am getting ready for bed now.   Hope things go well tonight.   My fourteen angels keep watch over you.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

No comments: