Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A very productive day, I believe.    I have been home.   It was pleasant outside but windy as heck for most of it.

I got up a bit later than usual.   I was trash day but they never come before 11AM and I had everything out by 8:30AM.  Then I got Dick up and we had a nice morning.  

I finished several computer projects, emailed several people and made a phone call or two. 

We had Chicken Marsala for our lunch.   That was surely good.

Tonight I will be going grocery shopping while the person from Embrace is here.  

My friend Joan Brigham and her husband came over to pick up a 5 gallon jug and some bottles for winemaking.  I still have lots of bottles and lots of gallon jugs.   I will check with Ron K before I dispose of them.

Tomorrow will be the first of Karl Elder's Poet's Corner at Mead Library.    I will pick up Sy Regan on my way to Sheboygan.   He is legally blind and can't drive any longer so if I go, he can too.    The Sheboygan County Writer's Club has the display window at Mead for a while.   I am looking forward to that.   I wonder if they found my book that I donated to the library.   I am still a member of that club but just don't get to meetings.  Of course, I am not getting to the Cream City meetings either.  

Here is a little poem about wind - a haiku

Wind Music

A strong wind blowing
Plays the house until it hums
Like a happy child.


Have a lovely evening.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: