Sunday, September 16, 2012

A serene Sunday.   I was able to stay in bed until almost 8:30AM.   This was a good start.   Dick was a real sleepy head all day.   He kept falling asleep even when he was performing a task, like nebulizing.   This, of course, made the day even more quiet..

I fixed the mac and cheese that I had planned for our dinner with Richard and Brenda, but halved the recipe.   That and a nice green salad made a supper lunch.

We both rested after lunch.   I made the reservations for the lodging and the admission to IBAM next month.   The only thing I am not sure of is if  I want to go to a Phil Counter concert on Friday.  This would be another healthy cost and I am not sure.   I need to find out what others are doing.   There are other things to do at the center besides that concert and it will be good to be with my CWI friends.   Also - a good night's sleep would be a blessing for me.

-Kay came at 6:30PM.   We had finished a supper of Irish bacon, tomato and lettuce sandwiches.  Boy were they good.   I spent the next couple of hours in the lower area working on the wall hanging of Mom's crazy quilt squares and the Kevin wall hanging.   Then I called Jacquie.  I just suddenly missed her.  We have been friends for almost 50 years.   A friendship like that is priceless.  

Bless you ayou and yours and keep you safe through the night.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: