Thursday, September 20, 2012

It was a nice clear Autumn day.  I know that technically Autumn starts on Saturday but today was a preview.

Kay, from Embrace, came this morning to get Dick up. dressed. fed and medicine dispensed.  So I was able to let the good night's sleep extend a bit later in the day.  Yes, last night was a good night.

I went out for a bit while Kay was here and dropped some items off at St. Vinnies, and distributed some more posters about Caim.

We had chicken and rice for our dinner then took a nap.   

I finished cleaning the "wine room" today so it was a productive day.   Tomorrow I will consolidate the various medical equipment that we have in the at area so it is all together and out of the furnace room.    The furnace room will be next.   I intend to gather ALL of the old computer boxes into one area and eventually hopefully get advice as to what do do with it.

Tomorrow I am going to try to figure out why I cannot print from my computer too.   I am not sure how I will do this but will start with connections and go from there.

Tomorrow we get to be home ALL day.  Yippee.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: