Saturday, September 22, 2012

Woke up this morning to 46 degrees.   They say that there could even be a frost tonight.   I believe we are too close to the lake and my suseptable plants are close enough to the house for this first one.

Richard and Brenda called this morning and helped me with the computer.   I had been unable to print from my machine.   This is a real problem for me and I am SO grateful that they can step in (from Madison even.   Like a Miracle.)  and repair things.

We had just plain good old cheeseburgers with a salad four our lunch.   Then we both took a short nap. 

I had intended to do more sorting and sewing today but last night was not a really good night for sleep so I felt like a slug all day.   Just a movin' slow.   Hopefully tonight will make up for last night.


I talked to both Bret and Bart yesterday and today.   I am worried about their Aunt Jacquie and since their Dad lives with her this could impact them.    They will both to their best to check on Jacquie.  Also, their cousin Vikki is more in the mix as her mother, Doris, also lives there.  Wish I could help but I am just too far away.

Take care of you.    I don't want to worry about anybody else.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: