Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Woke up this morning and it was cold in the house.   So I turned on the furnace.   Air came out but it was cold.  So I called Steger AGAIN.   Rene, the receptionist, said that she would have someone out quickly.   Guess who came.   Greg, the owner.   He got it fixed and knows what was wrong.   I think his guy will get a talking too.

Anyway.   The rest of the day went quite well.    I got the trash out and cleaned half of the wine room.   I hope to have it all cleaned up by the weekend.   Then I am moving all of the medical equipment  into that room.  It will be easier to clean the furnace room next.

I did a bit of work on the wall hanging that I am going to make out of the four squares of crazy quilt that Mother put together.   They are too precious not to use.

Grocery shopping tonight.

Whew,  I am tired.

Hope your day was productive and happy too.

Dia Dhuit

Mary









~Concerns for animals is a matter of taking
the side of the weak over the strong. Something
the best people have always done ♥

*Harriet Beecher Stowe*

No comments: