Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What a day.   It was a pretty bad night.  Dick had trouble getting to sleep and it was midnight before things really settled down.    Fortunately, Roxie waited until 6:30AM to wake me up.  

Heidi, from Embrace, came at 7:AM.  I was still unwashed and feeling lazy but put her in charge of Dick and I proceeded as I wanted too.   I left at about 8:30AM to pick up some vacuum cleaner filters.  I also found some shirts for Dick and a purse at KMart.   On the way back I got our last corn of the season.   This has to be the end.

Home again, I found a very needy kitty.   Roxie seems quite lost today.  She wants something and I can't understand her.

At. 12:15PM Tim 2 from Custom Care and Transport picked us up to go to see Marty at Actra for a fitting for Dick's new right prosthesis.   It did not work again.   We are pretty discouraged at this point.  Marty is making adjustments and will call us when we can come up for another fitting.  

It was almost 3:30PM when we got back home.  We are both exhausted and will go to bed as soon as is REASONABLY possible.  Not before 8PM as there is too much risk of waking up in the middle of the night.   I need a night straight through from 9 to 7 actually.

Perhaps two or three nights.

Ah but I am the dreamer.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: