Friday, September 21, 2012

I had a rather difficult night.   It was one of those nights that I felt that I did not sleep at all but every time I looked at the clock it was a couple of hours later.So I HAD to have slept.

I was busy all day.   Jody came at 8AM to clean.  I baked some basil/marmalade scones while she was here because she really likes my baking.   Then I prepared chicken with gravy and mashed potatoes and salad for our lunch.  We ate lunch very early because Dick could not keep his eyes open any longer.   We both took a nap.  When we got up, I went downstairs and moved all the medical stuff like wheel chairs and bath benches to the area under the stairs.  My next project is to gather all the computer stuff and putit into one spot so that when Richard and Brenda come they can tell me what we need to keep and how to dispose of what we do not need to keep.  

Perhaps if I knew more life would be easier.

I did a bit of sewing while I was downstairs.   I have several UFOs and find that they seem to change their importance from day to day.     I need to prepare all I need for IBAM in the next two weeks.  Maureen said she would get a flyer printed if I need it.   I am not at that point and need to get there.  This is a quiet weekend.  Perhaps it will  work out.   Somehow or other things seem to come out all right.  I hope people will like my presentation.   I NEED to get my printer working.   Or else figure out how to get two posters printed for my "show".   I really want the people to see the "Hand of God" and the "Maid Mother Crone" wall hangings as a part of my talk.

So here we are.  The end of another day.   I can't believe that it is Friday night again.   And that we are at the Autumn Equinox.   I got to change the Celtic Calendar tonight. 

A whole weekend to kind of get my act together.   What a joy.    In two weeks CAIM will perform and in three weeks I will escape to Chicago for the IBAM weekend.   I need some time for me.   Actually a weekend just me would be nice but I am so grateful for IBAM.  This will keep me through Christmas.Bless you all and I pray for you all. Pray for Robin Roberts and for Jody's sister and for Jacquie and Doris and Dick and for Todd who is trying to care for them all.   I wish I could be there for them too.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: