Sunday, July 22, 2012

Another hot and muggy day.    This was a day at home.   Actually, I did not have to leave even once.  They are still promising a "Possibility" of rain this afternoon or evening.   ANYTHING would be so welcome.

It was a totally quiet day.   Have not heard from or seen a single soul.   Last night was a really rotten night.   Dick kept trying to sit up and had trouble, so I had to get up and help him.   I did pretty good most of the day but am really feeling it this evening.

We had leftover Mac and Cheese for lunch and are sharing a TBone Steak for supper.   I spent some time this afternoon preparing an Enchilada Stack for tomorrow's lunch.  The rest of the day was on the computer sending off information to CWI people and trying to get ready for this coming week.

Heather from Embrace just arrived and will take over the house and Dick for the next two hours.   I am so grateful.   I need a bit of time for me this evening.    Hopefully, this will be a good night for my sweetheart.   Usually if one night is bad, he is so tired that the next is pretty good.   He is having a lot of pain in his right "foot" tonight and is "pacing" in his chair.

Please pray for him.   I am getting daily U Tube vignettes of Marcus.   He is learning to eat many new foods, and rolling over and fell asleep all by himself the other day.   Such a big boy.

Tomorrow everything starts over again.   It should be a quieter week, though we will probably have to make an appointment to go to Fond du Lac to have some work done as far as prostheses.   The right one is just NOT right.

So sleep tight and pray that I will too.   I had gotten so rested and one bad night has wearied me.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: