Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I got so much done today.   Dick always laughs when I say that as he says that I get a lot done EVERY day.

Heather from Embrace came this morning to get Dick up.   I left at 8:45 for my hair cut.   Jessica does a good job and I enjoy her.   So it was a nice hour off.

Somehow we got onto the discussion of the value of Children.   She had her little Maddie there with her.  Maddie was going to her Grandparents after her Mom was done with me.   Maddie is a loved child.   As I left, I told them about one of my favorite quotes.   I am not sure if it is totally accurate.  but this is my memory.   "Every Child has a right to believe that God created the earth just for him."

My constant prayer is that no child go to sleep hungry.

I have been on the phone or trying to finish projects all.  Day.  I am working on the laptop this evening because the system crashed again.  So I called Rob at Preferred Company, as he replaced the hard drive.   It seems to be something in Open Office.  He picked it up this morning and believes that it is fixed but is keeping it until morning to be sure.  

So I am cutting this short as it is harder for me to work on the laptop.

Oscar Wilde said "   Duty is what one expects from others"

Frankly, that makes sense to me.

Dia Dhuit

Mary





A quote for you. 





No comments: