Friday, July 27, 2012

The rain has come.    It has rained off and on all day and we had some yesterday and the night before also.   Already, the grass looks grateful.   Greening up in patches among the dry brown lawn.

Jody came to clean at 8AM and nice lady that she is, did not mind my going to the bank to pick up some papers for signing while she was here.

I kept busy today washing clothes, paying bills, sending things on the internet and cooking.   Tonight I will go over to Hallmark in Sheboygan to pick up the Christmas Ornaments for Christmas presents while Heather from Embrace is here.

I did send the 5 generation picture to the Plymouth Review/Sheboygan Falls news on the net.   Since the Press is doing their solicitation drive, I cannot figure out how to do that online for them so I think I will just mail it.

I just got home from my shopping expedition.   It was very successful.    Dick is in bed and about ready to go to sleep.   I am just going to unwind and then go the bed myself.

So until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Irish saying  "Life is like a cup of tea.   It's all in how you make it."


No comments: