Saturday, June 02, 2012

I like Saturdays.  Generally, I get to sleep a bit later than usual.  And I did.    I woke up at 8AM.   Dick was sitting up on the edger of his bed so it was time to get up.   We took care of all the things like meds and changing clothes and breakfast, then I took my shower.   I spent part of the day making the pastry for the pasties that me and my friends will be preparing tomorrow.

I left for Mass at about 3:30PM after Duste got here.   Mass was truly lovely.   The high school graduates who are members of St. John's were the honored participants in the Mass.   It is so sweet to see the young people just starting on their journey.   They are all so beautiful and full of hope and promise.

We had tuna sandwiches for our supper.   Num Num. 

I am really ready for bed and finally have Dick settled in.

Tomorrow will be fun.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

I received this as part of a message from my friend Don (Doc) Blake and loved it.

TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN,
YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE,
SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.

No comments: