Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello my friends.   

I had a dentist appointment this morning.    My teeth were cleaned and XRayed and charted.   My teeth are in fine shape.   This is good.   I think I do take very good care of them and it is nice when the results are good.  It means that the effort is worth it.

I stopped at Kate's for a quick cup of tea and to drop off the church directory that I picked up for her.    It was a QUICK cup of tea as I had to be home at 10:30AM because Kim from Embrace leaves then.  Dick says that Roxie was very chatty with Kim today.    

Roxie has started coming to bed with me and laying between Dick and I.   There is LOTS of room there.   She apparently likes to be close but not so close that she gets too warm.    I like her there.  If I wake during the night she greets me.  Very comforting.

We are, you know, still in two beds.   Dick is in the hospital bed and I am next to him in a twin bed.

I don't know if I mentioned that Jeff and Kathy dropped by with some tomato and pepper plants.   I am keeping them on the porch and moist until we have a warm day so I won't have to put their little root feet into an ice bath.  The weekend looks good for planting.

The VNA will come for the last time on Monday.    I think I have covered all the bases to fill in from private care what VNA has been doing for us.  It is so hard to stay ahead of these things.

Say some prayers for a Celtic Woman Friend , Candy, who was killed in an automobile accident yesterday.

That is the day.    Can you believe that it is the last day of May already?

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: