Sunday, May 20, 2012

A whole day at home and was it ever nice.   I got to sleep until 8AM.   Dick slept until almost  9:30AM so I had some me time before he got up.  That was kind of nice after his early wake up yesterday.

I really felt good most of the day.   I am getting a bit achy not but having been up for quite a while now, I am not surprised.

We ate a big brunch at 10:30ish, a snack at 2ish and will eat pizza tonight when we are ready.  So tomorrow we will nosh on the leftovers that I planned for today,   Guess I will start cooking again on Tuesday.

I did a bit of writing today and it felt good.   I may do more before the day is done.

This morning, the phone rang quite early.   I picked it up and heard music which played for some time as I kept saying hello   hello.   Then I could hear talking in the background and said again  hello   hello.   Finally I hung up.   I checked the number and dialed it and left a message for ---my neighbor Don.   He had muted the ring, but apparently bumped a redial, or our number.   He and Jan were in church.   So I was hearing part of a service, which was my suspicion.    I told Don, God must have decided that I need more church.  
God could have made it easier to hear.   It was quite muffled in Don's pocket.

I was able to follow Richard's last instructions and FINALLY have sound back on my computer.    It was out almost two weeks.   I tried to fix it myself first then didn't get the first email that Richard sent, then misunderstood one part of the next one.  I persisted and got it though.   Now I have to go back and review several emails that sounded fun.   One of them was the music on Richard and Brenda's Mother's Day Card.

The herbs and the hanging plant I hung are doing just fine.   I gave them a little drink but we may have a thunderstorm come through this evening to give them a little drink too.

I hope your day was as gentle and as comforting.

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit and I love you all

Mary

   




No comments: