Friday, May 25, 2012

So this is the "escape" day for the Memorial Day weekend.   I know that my brothers, Jeff and Randy, and  their friends left early this morning for Indianapolis for the Indy 500.   They have been going for over 40 years.  Quite a tradition.  This looks like one of the better weekends, weather wise.   Always nice because there is no chance of them missing the race if it is delayed.

Jody came to clean this morning and Nancy came this afternoon to give Dick his bath.   I spent the day cooking and sewing and writing and sorting a lot of things.   Dick took a lot of time between visits also.   I did manage a nap between 12:30PM and 1:30PM, but I don't feel much benefit of it now.

Kay is here to put Dick to bed and she will help with the last of the clothes and putting the dishes away.   Good thing, I am really tired.  Perhaps someday I will get rested.

I am watching Who Do You Think You Are again.    Another project that I would LOVE to get back to doing.   The Ancestry project.   But that has been put WAY on the back burner again.    I must get back to my cousin David Bowser and tell him not to give up on me totally.    I still have the best of intentions.

The weekend itself will be very quiet.   The only place I will be going for the next three days is to church tomorrow.    Hopefully, I will be able to sleep late both days and Monday also.   Bobbie is coming over Monday morning as usual so that I can go to visit Mother.   I am hoping that she and Bill will be free to have dinner with us.   I have some brats cooked and want to do some venison steaks too.

So.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Hope you enjoy the following as much as I did

Medical Info Women Should Know
Pregnancy, Estrogen, and Women
PREGNANCY Q & A & more!

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q : I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q : What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.
Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.?

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

No comments: