Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Grocery shopping day.   I really did not want to get up at 6AM this morning but I forced myself.   It was not too hard as there was a silly kitty poking me from 5AM on telling me that she was really very hungry.

I knew that I could not feed her and go back to bed so I held her off as long as I could before finally getting up.

Heidi from Embrace Care got her at 7AM.   I left shortly after 7:30AM to do the grocery shopping.   I also made a trip over to Moraine Gardens to pick up two more herbs and to take a copy of the Marigold Wine recipe to a man who works there and said that he and his wife have started making wine.   I think Marigold is unique and is SO good so passed it on to him.   (Bobbie already has the recipe and does plan on making it, I believe.)   Anyway I gave him my name and Dad's so that he can give credit.

I got home at about 9:30AM.   Dick was so sleepy.   But he had accomplished all of the necessary morning things, so it was not a big thing.   I let him doze and I prepared chicken breast with stuffing and peas for our lunch.   After lunch we both took a real nap.

He seemed a bit perkier this afternoon.   I hope he is not too perky tonight when I want to go to bed.

Hey, how about our Donald Driver winning Dancing with the Stars.    I was so delighted.   It was a hard choice as all three of the finalists were very good.  I, of course, voted all my votes for Donald.   AND he won.    It was a very exiting finale.   All three were SO good that I would have felt bad but not cheated if he had not won.

I managed to get a bit of sewing done this afternoon,   Only a half and hour, but I like to have something in the works at all times.    I must be feeling a bit better because I have been doing a bit of writing too.

So Tomorrow is Thursday already.   I am going to be trying Yoga in Kohler.   I have a coupon.   Perhaps that will help the pain in my back and stomach and liver.

Take care of your selves

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: