Thursday, May 24, 2012

Windy day.   I went in to Kohler this morning for a first Yoga Class today.    It worked pretty well until towards the end when I started to feel ill.   I did have a bit of pain in the ribs but stopped whatever that occurred.   I called the doctors when I got home to be sure that it is OK that I do Yoga.    It is.   So I will try again in two weeks when I have a window again.  I was rather enjoying it until I started feeling woozy.   The instructor mentioned that it was really warm in there.   Perhaps working in the back of the hall would work better.  Since I have these coupons and this is a good no impact exercise, I will try again.

I brought lunch home from Woodlake.   We had sandwiches with potato salad and a good pickle.   Tonight I fixed chicken tostadas.  Which were yummy.

Aside from that, I just did a lot of research and some sewing and more desk clearing.   You should see my desk.   Of course, there are several things now in the Pending for More Information place.   But we will get there.

It is getting towards bed time and I am for some reason very sore.    I hope Dick will got to bed "apace" as he says so that I can get there and rest my weary sore ribs.

Can you believe that it is Saturday already.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: