Saturday, May 12, 2012

Well, World.   A lovely day is coming to an end.   I am pleased to find that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 is on HBO.   I didn't get to see it last summer when it came out and have been hoping it would be released here soon.  I am sure I could have requested it but frankly, I don't think of those things as I should, or early enough in the evening.

So tonight I will finally see it and go to bed wit visions of wizards in my head.

WE got up between 7AM and 8AM this morning.    We had breakfast and did all the morning things.   Then I prepared a tart crust for a strawberry tart for dessert this evening.  We had brats for lunch.

Kay from Embrace came at 2PM so that I could go over to UCC for the CWI book discussion group.   We had all read the Last of the Donkey Pilgrims by Kevin O Hara.     We all enjoyed it so much and brought up our favorite parts of his journey and all agreed on the understanding of his love for his traveling companion, Missy the Donkey.

We have decided to read a book with a Scottish Theme, The Legend of the Celtic Stone by Michale Phillips.

I went right to Mass from the meeting.   It was a nice Mass for Mother's Day, Mary (May is her month) and generally speaking.   The second reading was from the First Letter Of John.   1 John 4, 7-8 which is my very favorite passage.

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is [a] born of God and knows God. The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

I got home about 5PM and Kay had our dinner all prepared for us.   So it has been a very quiet evening and I intend to finish it off with my movie.

Take care and have a lovely Mother's Day.   This if for all the lovely Mother's in my life.

Dia Dhuit

Mary 

No comments: