Sunday, May 06, 2012

Hi World. It was a rather nice day. The best part was that we could have breakfast with Richard and Brenda before they headed back to Madison. I fixed an overnight egg dish that is SO good with fruit and various breads. They headed in to the storm, but called that they got home safely. I feel that I accomplished a lot today. I managed a nice long nap this morning, prepared the newsletter for the Sheboygan Branch CWI and wrote 5 thank you notes. Whew. We had snacks for lunch and split the rest of Dick's spaghetti and meatballs for our supper. Dustye from Embrace came tonight to put Dick to bed, which gave me a chance to go downstairs and start the planning for a quilt that I bought the kit for. Takes a lot of organizing just to get started. Tomorrow, I will go to Mom's . I have some of the egg casserole and some scones for her. Dick, Bobbie and I will have the Strata for our lunch too. So it will be an easy day Fr. Van Beck announced that our new pastor will be Fr. Dan Volkert who is a younger priest and stationed at St. John the Evangelist in Greenfield. Fr. Van Beck retires in early June, so this will be a new adventure. Bless you and yours. Dia Dhuit Mary

No comments: