Friday, May 11, 2012

Tonight, since I had Kay from Embrace Care here from 6:30PM to 8:30PM, I decided to drive over to Rhine and shoot some pistol.   It was rather quiet because this was a last week of league shooting.   Most people are done by now.   

I shot three open pistol targets.   Not too bad, if I do say so myself.   I got a 54, a 51 and a 46.   After not shooting since March, I was quite pleased.   Dick was proud of me when I got home too.    Enough of the Rhine members were there that I had some good visits before I came home.

Kay had Dick on the bed and ready for me, then he announced that he had to go to the bathroom so we got him up again.   He is now back in bed and settled (we hope) for the night.    It was so great last night.   He slept through and we both were much more rested for the day.

It was a busy day.   Jody came to clean at 8 and Judy came to give Dick his bath at 10:30.  

I did get a nap.   Good thing because I am starting to get pretty achy and I know the rest helps.  I have the planters out on the deck and just need to add some potting soil and plant them.   I also have the wine room ready to just tackle the floor.  

Well, I think that Roxie wants me to go to bed.   So I will check in again tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: