Saturday, May 05, 2012

Such a lovely day. Perhaps not the weather, though I found it quite comfortable. We got up at our usual 6:30ish and spent the morning getting ourselves together. Dick and I both are kind of pleased that we have been feeling just a bit better the past three days. I baked bread and prepared an overnight Strata for breakfast tomorrow. I had figured that Bobbie and Bill and Suzie and her friend JP would be joining Richard and Brenda and Dick and me for breakfast. The four of them can't come so we will have lots of food. Richard and Brenda arrived at a bit after 2PM with Bobbie and Bill close behind. Suzi, Dick's niece in case you didn't know, and JP arrived shortly after. I went to Mass at 3:30PM and left the Kunerts to just catch up. I got back at five to the middle of a lot of memories. We ordered dinner from Sweet Basil. Richard and Brenda picked it up. We sipped on glasses of Bobbie's Domaine Du May (Bolero) and later champagne to accompany our meals. It was a super birthday party for Dick. He loves all these people and was so happy they were all here. Such a great birthday party. I love to see him so happy. So. Tomorrow, Richard and Brenda will join us for breakfast before heading back to Madison. That is always a treat. Roxie, as usual, was her charming self with all the company. Dia Dhuit Rest yourself easy tonight. I love you all. Mary

No comments: