Friday, May 04, 2012

A day mainly at home. I woke up feeling better than I have in quite some time. I actually felt like there was some energy in my body. Dick reminded me to take it very easy as we don't want me to ruin it by overdoing things. Jody came do the cleaning at 8AM. After she left, I baked some scones so that the family can all have a fun breakfast on Sunday. Suzi and JP are coming tomorrow afternoon. They will be staying with us. Richard and Brenda and Bobbie and Bill will be here in the afternoon also. This will be a celebration of Dick's 82nd Birthday which is actually on Monday. I am looking forward to the weekend and the company. I have finished three of the projects that should have been done by today. Mostly today too. See what feeling better can do for production. So that was the day. Nancy came to give him his bath at 1:30PM and I ran and did some errands while she was here. Kay is here tonight to get him to bed. This is always difficult as he keeps calling me, if I am here, and I get little relief. But perhaps he will accept it in time. When I was gone, he did fine. So until tomorrow Dia Dhuit Mary BRITISH HUMOUR IS DIFFERENT These are classified ads, which were actually placed in U.K. Newspapers: FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER. 8 years old, Hateful little bastard. Bites! ___________________________________________ FREE PUPPIES 1/2 Cocker Spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbor's dog. ________________________________________________ FREE PUPPIES. Mother is a Kennel Club registered German Shepherd. Father is a Super Dog, able to leap tall fences in a single bound. _______________________________________________________

No comments: