Sunday, February 05, 2012

A quiet day.    I did not have to go anywhere.   We slept a bit late and then had a nice Sunday breakfast of fried potatoes, bacon, eggs and toast.  

It was a nice sunny day.  I have finished the quilt that I have been working on except for the label and the binding.  I will bind it tomorrow so that I can show it at the Kettle Country Quilters on Tuesday and do the label during the week.

We had spaghetti and garlic biscuits for our lunch and I had made a lime pie with was a nice light dessert.

So that was our day.   We are finishing it by watching the Super Bowl.   I am in the last ditch playoff league.   I decided to take a risk and picked New England.   Nobody expects them to win, but if they do, I do too.  How about that.

So this is the day.   Dick and I cleaned out his closet too.  I always feel good to get a project like that out of the way.

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit and I love you all
Mary

No comments: