Monday, February 06, 2012

A busier than usual Monday today.   

It started off with Bible Study for me in Falls.  We had 5 of us there, including a friend Ruth who was being encouraged to come.   I think it was good for her but she has been under a big cloud lately and I do ask that you pray very hard for her as she is such a lost little soul.  We finished up Psalm 72 today and I shared with everybody a piece of the Brad Bhride, the Brigid cloth for healing in their home.    I can share with anyone else who is in need of a piece.  Just let me know.

Then I went to Mother's.  She seems just fine.   She admits that she is weak but her spirits are so good and we just enjoy the time we have together.    We got the bills caught up and I filled her pill box while I was there.   She had a doctor's appointment today.  Jeff was coming in to take her.  Jeff and Kathy leave for Hawaii on Thursday.   They will be gone for a month.   Such a deal.  

I got home at about 11:45AM and fixed a lunch of teryaki chicken, rice and beans.   Pretty good.   Then Sara came at 12:30PM for Dick's therapy.   He has not been feeling too well, so they did the walk and some balancing then finished with chair exercises.  

We had his appointment with Dr. Sharon at 2PM.   We have a new medication to try.  I sure hope it will help.   Tomorrow, he gets to be home all day again with no visitors.   I hope he will just exercise as he can and heal.

I have a doctor appointment in the morning and will be picking up the Irish items that I lent to JMKAC for the Family Irish.   Then after lunch I will be going to the Kettle Quilters meeting.   I finished the quilt I have been working on.this afternoon, so I can bring it for show and tell at the meeting tomorrow.   I do have to prepare a label for it yet but that won't be a big deal.

So.we had grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches for supper.   And a bit of the lime cheesecake pie that I made yesterday for dessert.  As my brother in law, George Hiner used to say.  "Wonder what the rich folks are eating tonight?"

Hope you sleep well and have a super Tuesday.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: