Wednesday, February 08, 2012

This was quite an eventful Wednesday.    We started off quietly enough.    I got up at 6Am so that I could get to the grocery store and back before 9AM.  

That was because I wanted to get Dick's hair washed before 10AM when the VNA Therapy supervisor came to be sure that all is going well.     After she left, we had another VNA come at 11AM.   The health aid who gave him his bath.    He is all healed up from any tender spots so we were celebrating today.

Bobbie got her at about 11:30AM.   We had a super dinner of steak, fresh asparagus, roasted potatoes and salad.   Then, Bobbie helped me put a hanger on the back of the mounted deer horns that Jeff gave me and I put it just inside the front door.     I am so proud of those horns.    I felt like Christmas at the Wild Game Dinner.

We left at about 1:30AM for Wisconsin Prosthesis for a fitting for his right leg.   Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, he will have the permanent leg next Wednesday.


So that was our day.   I am going to bed early as this day and last night have really worn me out.    I will take a picture of the horns to post for you all tomorrow.

In the meantime

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: