Thursday, February 09, 2012

"It doesn't matter if it is a black cat or a white cat, if it catches mice it is a good cat." a Chinese saying.

I read the above today and decided to share.   This was as planned a nice quiet day at home.   I actually slept until 7:30AM with two interruptions,   One to get Dick up at about 5AM and one to feed the cat at 6AM.   But I was able to get back to sleep both times.    I went to bed at 7PM last night too.  So I must have really been tired.

I did well all day.  I got the label on the quilt I finished, and cleaned my desk and the kitchen.   I am pretty well ready for tomorrow when I will be having my bone scan.   I am leaving Dick a meal of spaghetti to heat up in the microwave when he is hungry at noon.   You see, I have to be there at 9:30AM for a shot and then come back at 12:30PM for the test.   I will do some things in Sheboygan to pass the time.   I just don't see driving all the way back to Plymouth in between.

Sara came to do Dick's PT this afternoon.   He is still pretty tired, but he did pretty well.  He walked and did balance exercises.   She came at about 11AM so we had the whole afternoon to ourselves.   I rested and he napped in the early afternoon, then we just puttered and discussed things.  Yes, we do talk.

So the day is gone and we are both starting to unwind for going to bed.    My goal is to be there by 9 and then read for a bit.

So.  God love you

Dia Dhuit

Mary 

No comments: