Sunday, January 15, 2012

A whole day at home with nobody coming in to disrupt the flow.

I spent the morning working on preparing a quilt or two.   I have two that have to be done by the end of the month.   At least the top assembly.   We had meatloaf, roasted potatoes and veggies for our lunch.

Then I took a nap.

I actually did not get to sleep but did gt a bit of rest.   I made some very important calls this afternoon and then baked some beer bread for my friend Beverly and for Mom.

Then we watched the Packers lose.    BOOOOOOO!!!.   Where was our defense?   Aaron did the best he could but with all those dropped balls by the offense what could he do?    Oh Well.   There will be a next year.

I am drowning my sorrows in a glass of Bailey's and then will go to bed.

Hope you had a good weekend.   I will be busy all week getting ready for the Family Irish Day at John Michael Kohler Art Center.   It is next Saturday from 11AM to 3PM.   Cost $8 for non members and $6 for members.  The Celtic Women will be hosting a tea and I will be doing poetry reading and story telling.  There is music by Ceol Cairde and dancing lessons and much more.
  Hope you can come.

Joy to you and a super week.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: