Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It was a snowy day almost all day.    I left for grocery shopping before it started, hoping to get home before it was slippery.    That did not really work.   By the time I finished, the car was white and so was the parking lot, but as I am not far from the store, it was  a slow but careful and safe drive home.

My friend, Bob Fleming, was coming for lunch.  I called to see if he felt safe coming because of the slippery roads but he was already on the road for another errand so DID come.    We had a great visit.   He has been working on an Icon art piece of Bridget for me and is done unless I want some embellishments.    It is so great.   I will share it with the other Celtic Women on Saturday.   But I told Bob, that I want to buy the original.   I want it to be mine.    We had salad, chili and strawberry shortcake for lunch.    A great visit, now I am worried about him as he was going to call when he got home to let me know he made it.   I am sure he was just running late and went right to work.    I left a message on his phone and will call again in the morning.

The rest of the day was quiet as will be the next couple.   I need to be gathering up things for Saturday and baking.   I have no other outside commitment until Friday Night.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: