Saturday, January 21, 2012

The weather held out quite well.   It was cold a a witch's nose, but the sun shone and there was no wind to speak of.

The event, Family Day Ireland, was very successful.   I am really a little too tired to tell you the whole scenario, so will save that for tomorrow.   Let us just say that  our Celtic Women International High Tea was very well received.   I did OK with my first storytelling attempt and the music and other amenities were super.

I got home at 4PM and we had leftovers, mainly from the Ireland day.    I brought home colcannon and potato patties and Mulligatawny soup which was left from my lunch.   I am glad that Dick got to share it.    He would have liked the event.    I will  go into more detail tomorrow.

Be happy and rest for tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: