Saturday, December 03, 2011

I received my first two Christmas cards today.   They were both Angel cards ( sent by angels, our course.) they both had the same verse too.     Somehow I am receiving a message and will forward the message to you. "May the angesl watch over you and guide your way at Christmas and always."    Isn't that the most comforting blessing one could receive.

I went to Rocky Knoll and visited with Dick at 9AM as The Celtic Christmas Tea was at 1PM and I wanted to get to the Plymouth History Museum by 12:30PM.      It was wonderful.  Bobbie and Bill were there and then went to see Dick before going home.    We had lovely tea breads and cookies.  Excellant music by Lynn and Bill O'Connor.   There was a great turnout and we perhaps have some new members.

I went to Mass right after the Tea and now am home and settling down for the evening. 

What a loverly day.   A perfect start for the Christmas Season.   Hope yours starts as well.

God love you

Stay happy

Mary

THE THREE STAGES OF MAN

The Child: "My papa can whip your papa."
The Adolescent "Aw, Pop.  You don't know nothing."
The Adult "Well, according to my father....."

No comments: