Thursday, December 01, 2011

Another busy day.    We were supposed to have snow flurries late this afternoon.  So far all we have is a bit of rain.

I am only concerned about Saturday which does not look TOO bad.  That is the scheduled day for our Celtic Christmas Tea at the Plymouth History Museum for 1 until 3.   Hope you can come.  I am baking brown bread for the event.

Today was somewhat quieter than yesterday.   I left home at about 10:30AM to pick up a prescription and labels for the printer.   Then I went to Rocky Knoll to be with Dick for his therapy and lunch.    We have scheduled a home evaluation for next Wednesday early in the morning.  Matt from Home Care Resources will be here on Tuesday to install the grab bars that we feel are necessary.

I went from Rocky Knoll to Kate and Ron's house as Kate let me use her gold and metallic pens to put names on the presents that I have created for the family.   That is all I can say or the surprise will be ruined.   I had a cup of tea and nice visit with Ron and Kate and their cat Riley who is a wonderful cat.

Speaking of cats - Roxie was a real pain in the tushy this morning.    I fed her at 6AM as usual and then went back to bed to sleep for a bit longer.   About 7:30AM Roxie decided that I should be up and came in started yelling at me.    To top it off, she has discovered that she can turn the touch light on our headboard on with her nose.   She is very proud of that and announces her accomplishment on top of all the yowling to try to get me up.   Finally, I got up and then the little vixen curled up on the foot of the bed while I got up and journeyed into the day.

Now it is getting towards bedtime.   And I am glad.   Tomorrow will be a quieter day as I just have an appointment with Dr. Holmes and then will spend time with Dick in the afternoon.  

I have two projects to finish before Christmas on my sewing machine,   One a lap robe for Rocky Knoll by next Tuesday, so of course that is my first push.    I figure that tomorrow afternoon and Sunday afternoon will finish it.  I just need to quilt and edge and that is all done on the machine so will go quite quickly.

Have a great weekend.  God love you

Mary

No comments: