Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This was a very busy day.    I got up early to go grocery shopping so that I could be home by 8:30 to call Home Care Resourses to set up an appointment for Matt to come out to install grab bars for Dick.

He has decided that he is coming home on December 23rd.  I like that.    He is working very hard to achieve this goal.

Today we saw Dr. Kream , the pulmonologist.   He says as far as he is concerned, Dick could come home today.  Tim from Wisconsin Prosthesis saw him today too.  His stump is still shrinking so it is not time as yet for the permanent prosthesis.  But everything is looking well.

We had a really fun "On the Rocks" this afternoon.   We hooked up with a classmate of George and Betsy.   Her first name is Judy.  I forgot her last name.   Perhaps you can help me, George or Betsy.  

I got home at about 4PM and intend to be in bed by 8:30PM as I have to get up early tomorrow to take the car in for servicing.
\
So.   My Kitty, who is sitting on my lap for cuddling and I wish you a lovely evening.

God love you

Mary

No comments: