Friday, December 02, 2011

It was a truly lovely day.   Cold, for sure, but sunny with beautiful blue skies above and the air was fresh and clean.   I relished in it.

My first out of house appointment was at 10:30 or so at the Sheboygan Clinic where I saw Dr. Holmes, the chiropractor.    The past couple of days were quite painful.    Dr. Holmes, worked the muscles more, told me to back off on two of the exercises for a week and I will see him next Friday.  He also taped my ribs too.  Dick feels that a piece of tape is not useful, so I asked him about it.   He referred me to a site http://www.kinesiotaping.com/, that sells the tape but also explains what it does.   It is something that has come out of sports medicine.   A way to either fire up or tone down the muscles.

I went right from there to see Dick.   I got there in time for lunch.   His cold seems to be just that.   He did have a fever this morning and is very tired.   The nurses have faxed a request to Dr. Sharon to see if he has any other instructions.  I stayed until 2:30PM.   The nurse assured me that his lungs are still clear, as a matter of fact she thought they were a little better than a couple of days ago.

So I am banking on that.    I hope this doesn't set back his coming home date.    We ARE having the home evaluation on Wednesday.    The additional grab bars will be installed on Tuesday.

I am baking brown bread for tomorrow's Celtic Tea at the Historical Museum tomorrow.

So I will get to  finishing up for the evening.   Hope you are all well and will have as good a weekend as I hope to.

God love you

Mary



“Most of the stuff people worry about,
ain't never gonna happen anyway.”

No comments: