Sunday, December 04, 2011

I slept until after 8AM this morning.   Sure was nice. 

I cleaned up the kitchen and made sure that all the finances were up to date before going to Rocky Knoll to be with Dick.    He feels pretty good today.   Voice is still a bit rough but no fever or any other signs that he is not getting better.   We had lunch together and then he walked.    He looked good.  He was concerned about the right leg being loose, but we all agreed that his steps were even steady and strong.

Then we watched the Chicago/Kansas City game together, then I came home and watched the Packers at home.   Boy was that a close game.   I really had expected them to do better but at least they won   My weekly picks in Fantasy Football are the worst I have done this year.   All I can do is look to next week.

I almost finished the lap robe for the Kettle Country Quilters to take to Rocky Knoll.   I made fudge and I did some computer work.

Now it is time to wind down and go to bed.   Roxie will be so glad.    She has been clingy this evening.   I know it is hard for her to be alone so much.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: