Saturday, June 18, 2011

A warm Saturday in Plymouth.   Kind of muggy.  We were in all day anyway, though I did go out and plant the pansy that I won at Georgina's wedding shower on Saturday.   I felt I should get it in the ground so it has a chance of survival.

I baked cranberry scones this morning because I want them for our breakfast tomorrow morning as Richard and Brenda came to see Dick for Father's day.   I spent the rest of the day getting things sorted and put away again.  

I left for Mass at 3:45PM.  Richard and Brenda arrived while I was gone, so Dick was only alone for maybe 45 minutes.    Fr Van Beck is still having trouble breathing, an aftermath of the serious rib injury he had several weeks ago.   The mass was very healing for me.    I really needed the quite prayer time with all the fellow worshipers praying with me.  This was Trinity Sunday so very uplifting.   I saw several friends there also so it was good all around.

Richard and Brenda bought dinner from Sweet Basil.    We ordered after I got home from church and had a lovely meal.   

Dick is not having a good night at all.   We have been settling him in for the past hour.  He wants to sleep but seems to be having trouble getting there.

It is nice having someone else in the house to talk to.   We are watching the Incredibles.   One of Brenda's favorites.A fun show.

So.  Until tomorrow.

God love you

Mary

No comments: