Thursday, June 16, 2011

Well, last night was as difficult as the night before.  The day was a bit better though.

The weather was pleasant, not very warm but there was no rain and we had some sunshine which is always uplifting.

Our Bloomsday made the front page of the press with a nice article and a wonderful collection of photos.   We are very excited.   Quite a success so we do plan on doing it next year and perhaps expanding on it a bit.

I did drive to Falls to see Mother today.    Dick was all settled after breakfast so I drove over there and brought her her vitamins and a couple other things and we had a nice visit before I had to get back to fix lunch. 

Dick took a couple of naps today but is really exhausted and still having trouble breathing.   We got his legs both washed and the bandages changed today.

I put a lot of things away today and cleaned out a couple of drawers of various support stockings and shoe inserts and tuba grip that we kept when things changed in these various treatments that Dick has gone through all these years that will not be used again.   I kept everything that I thought here might be a use for.

So tomorrow I get to be home ALL day and am really looking forward to that.   Dick is already in bed and sleeping very well, but it is still early.

God love you

Mary

No comments: