Saturday, March 05, 2011

I was home most of the day today.   My only venture into the world was to go to Mass this evening.   It was COLD out there.   The temperatures were in the lower thirties and it was damp.  

I have been working on getting old tax papers shredded and took care of a whole trash bag full this morning.   I am trying to go through the house and get rid of all the stuff that really has no need anymore.   It is amazing how much just fits into a closet or a drawer because one either doesn't want to deal with it or it no longer has relevance.

I am trying to get a disc ready to take to Walgreen's to get prints of some of the Ireland photos and I want to upload more to the Google site.

Dick was hungry for hamburgers and fries, so I went to Dairy Queen for them at noon.   I got a couple of mini blizzards too.  They are still in the freezer.   We had leftover Mexican food for dinner.

Nothing else to report so until tomorrow.  Be healthy

Love

Mary

No comments: