Sunday, March 06, 2011

Today started off rather quietly.  Dick had a bad night so was still asleep at 7:30AM.   I had a small problem.  

Yesterday just before Mass, Fr. Van Beck announced that they had found a garage door opener near the ladies bathroom.   I thought to myself,  Oh that poor soul.  

Imagine my surprise when I got home and found that there was no garage door opener in the car.  I was the poor soul.

  Oh Oh.  So I used the pad to get into the house and this morning, I left shortly after breakfast to arrive at church when I knew someone was there for Mass to retrieve my opener.  Mike Svitter saw me and I asked him about it.  He was so glad that I had come to retrieve it.   A few months ago, I dropped my cell phone in church and had to retrieve it.   It was Mike that retrieved it for me.

I told Mike that there must be a message somewhere in there.   Anytime I lose anything, I should probably go to church to look for it.  Maybe even my soul

I prepared the famous Kunert Spinach Egg Noodle casserole for our dinner this noon.

I spent much of the day gathering information and deleting things from the various spots on my computer.
and updating emails.   I still have to add addresses and phone numbers to a new "book" I am setting up for my new friends in Ireland.

So - not too exhausting and I am watching a 2008 movie about Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea to wind my self down to bedtime.

The coming week is comparatively quiet.  I hope nothing happens to change that.

God love you and keep you safe.    I love the quote from Isiah 40:15  "See, I shall not forget you.  I have carved you on the palm of my hand.."

Be safe

Mary



\

No comments: