Thursday, March 03, 2011

I really overdid it yesterday.   By the time 7PM rolled around I was hardly able to stay awake.   So I took it easier today. 

This morning, Nance picked me up at 9AM and we drove out to Rhine so that she could shoot enough targets so that she can finish this Friday.   Otherwise, she would have been short targets and she is actually doing pretty well.   So to be short would be a real crime.  

I got home a bit before 10AM.   Then Gary Anderson, a repairman and construction guy, came to check out my closet doors that are not working properly.  He will be back next week to fix the one that is the worst and to check all the others to see if they need some miner repairs.   He worked at some extensive remodeling across the street last year and remembered me and Chelsea walking every day.  He was sad to hear that Chelsea was gone.   I still miss her.   Every time I cut up a tomato or shred lettuce, I find myself looking for her.


This afternoon, I went to the bank and took care of the final things that needed to be done from the Irish Trip, like closing the account that I was able to set up free for us.   That is a good feeling to be done with it.  

Home again, we got Dick bathed.   So it was a good day.  But I did back off a LOT.  And I feel better tonight.

Now I just want to send a few emails and then go to bed early again.   Perhaps I can catch up after all.

God love you

Mary

No comments: